Meeting was called to order by Gwen King at 12:05
a.) City of Elko- No report
b.) City of Carlin- No report
c.) Spring Creek Association- No report
a.) Elko County School District-Jeff Zander
- Next district meeting will be in West Wendover.
- Elko County High Schools will be getting two new trip busses and ten route busses each.
- The seat for District 2 only had 1 app and she will be introduced.
- Spring Creek Elementary Site Evaluation Report has been completed. Four new sites have been chosen as possibilities. They are: an area off Parkchester, area near the SC Sports Facility, area near the Horse Palace, and lastly some private land off of Lamoille Hwy.
b.) Elko County-No report
III.) Great Basin College- No report
IV.) Northeastern NV Regional Hospital- No report
V.) NNRDA- Pam Borda
- The NNRDA were the recipients of an award for their marketing video at last month’s Economic Development Conference.
- Had a jammed packed weekend, at the Las Vegas Mine Expo, with 16 meetings in two days. Very happy with the five new serious leads from the expo.
VI.) Elko Area Chamber-Billie Crapo
- BBH is on Oct. 13th and will be hosted by Cool Beans located at 673 Cimarron Way in Elko
- BAH is on Oct. 20th and will be at Rehab Services of Elko located at 2207 N. 5th Street in Elko
- Lunch & Learn on 10/27
- GAC’s 2016 Elko Candidate Forums will be on 10/18
VII.) Public Comment Period
VIII.) Adjourned at 1:00
Members in Attendance:
Gwen King, Pam Borda, Hannah Morrison, Billie Crapo, Jeff Zander, Melissa McJunkin, Cathy McAdoo
Respectfully submitted by: Melissa McJunkin